Contact Us to Develop Your Responsible Sourcing Roadmap
Contact Us for Animal Welfare Messaging
Janice Neitzel, CEO, presented with Doug Baker of the Food Marketing Institute at the Store Brands Summit on February 27th in Chicago.
Private label store brands provide an opportunity to innovate by creating product specifications for more sustainable sourcing and increased transparency. There are multiple opportunities for innovation in the specification development process that will be highlighted. We’ll examine some myths of sustainability, risks and responsibilities of addressing sustainability issues and the challenges to private label brands. We’ll look at steps to crawl, to walk and then to run. We’ll discuss questions to ask of suppliers to realize your private label vision and better communicate your brand.
What We Do for You
Consumers are demanding higher animal welfare in animal proteins they buy and eat. Sustainable Solutions Group guides top food industry decision-makers to plan and implement responsible sourcing improvements and messaging for higher welfare meat, dairy, and eggs. Our methodology is being used at both Fortune 500 and growing food companies.
- We facilitate pragmatic Animal Welfare Policy Development and guide your Communications team in effectively communicating while being careful to satisfy all stakeholders.
- We offer a Meat, Dairy, & Egg Sourcing Assessment and guide you with recommendations to increase responsible sourcing.
- We guide you in NGO Relationship Management to understand NGO requests you’re receiving and advise on how to respond.
- Our Certified Nutrition Wellness Adviser guides marketing of nutritional benefits of foods with higher sustainability and animal welfare criteria.
- We offer Traceability services to track down sourcing paperwork and provide risk management via 3rd Party Audit Evaluation to ensure results don’t fall into a black hole.
We use a results-based approach to guide companies to build brand equity and attract the best talent. Sustainable Solutions Group is a member of the Food Marketing Institute.